- Update your browser.
- Try to disable all extensions in your browser:
Please send us a name of the problematic extension, thank you.
- Chrome: disable extensions in the Chrome menu->More tools->Extensions
- Internet Explorer: to disable all add-ons temporarily, run the browser by:
Windows Start button->All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Internet Explorer (No Add-ons)
- Firefox: disable extensions in the Firefox menu->Add-ons->Extensions
- Safari: see this article
The piece is certainly there but it can be overlapped by the image preview window or other pieces of the puzzle. Try to look under these objects by dragging the mouse.
It is called "menu trigger" and it is used to access some operations within puzzles such as playing, sharing, moving, deleting, changing properties of your private of public puzzles... Some operations can be done only if you are the author or signed in.
Focus on the right top corner of the puzzle preview and select Properties in the context menu. You can change the number of pieces, shapes, rotation etc. But you are not allowed to change this setting on the puzzles which were created by other users, you can change just your own public or private puzzles.
If you want to delete your puzzle, focus on the right top corner of the puzzle preview (there is a small square) and select Delete.
Your private puzzles are not available to other users. These puzzles can be seen and played only by you. Public puzzles are available for everyone and are displayed in Explore. Every public puzzle can be shared on Facebook, Twitter or embedded on websites.
To move your public puzzle, focus on the menu trigger, choose Move and select a private album. If you do not have any private album, you can create it on the My Puzzles page.
Yes, you can. If you know their username, visit www.jigsawplanet.com/USERNAME to show all their public puzzles (e.g. if the user has username John, you should visit www.jigsawplanet.com/John). Or you can focus on the small profile picture under the image. You will see all the user's public puzzles.
Such a picture is inconsistent with the Terms of Service and it is not possible to share it. It is visible only to you and can be used only for your private purposes. It is not displayed to other users.
- Grayed out puzzle: it is not visible to other users. Copy it to a private album and the grayness will disappear.
- Grayed out profile photo: the photo is not visible for other users as well. Please replace it.
- Grayed out cover albums: others will not see it, set up a new cover photo for your album.
The puzzle contains randomly rotated pieces, it is more difficult. Read the Game Help to find out how to rotate pieces.
Yes, use the puzzle context menu->Play As->Custom...
Also you can modify address of a play page, add the following name/value pair(s) to the address:
|rotation||0 or 1|
|pieces||4..300, nearest possible value is used|
|savegame||0 (do not save/load a game) or 1 (save/load a game), use this pair, if you need to avoid saving/loading of an unfinished game, e.g. it is useful for teaching, if students share one computer.|
An example: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=18169d6d064f&shape=0&rotation=1&pieces=24
- Go to the profile page of this user (www.jigsawplanet.com/USERNAME).
- The Message button is under the profile picture of the user.
- Click the button.
- The dialog box to write the message will be shown.
- Write the message and click Send.
Block messages from the user. Or, tell us about this. We will block users who write spam and annoying messages.
We have been unable to show you advertisements, which is likely to be the result of an ad blocker being installed on your device. Of course you can still use Jigsaw Planet website, but please disable your ad blocker
for our website as Jigsaw Planet is funded by advertising.
Be at the Jigsaw Planet website, click the ad blocker button (you can find it on the top right corner of your browser, if not) and select Don't run on this page (or Disable on this website / Disable on jigsawplanet.com, ...). Remember you can have more applications/features blocking the ads in your browser (e.g. an internet security suite, the Strict protection in Firefox). Maybe you will need also to clear browser cache.
If you don't see the ad blocker button:
- You use an internet security suite. Find a button of the application on the top right corner of your browser and use it to disable blocking the ads for our website.
- Or, if you use Firefox, maybe you use Strict protection, switch to Standard (default) protection for our website.
- Or, see extensions in your browser. Maybe you will be surprised what extensions you use.
Maybe you will need also to clear browser cache.
Try turning off hardware acceleration by going to Chrome menu->Settings->Advanced Settings->Under 'System' uncheck 'Use hardware acceleration when available'. If you have still the problem you can use the Safari browser.
If you have any suggestions, complaints or questions, contact us.