- If you want to better manage your puzzles, please sign in and continue. It's free and you'll get more benefits.
- The picture should be sharp, well sized (1024 x 768 pixels or more recommended), without any link, inscription, borderline, advertisement or timestamp.
- The content of the picture should be interesting. Some images of your grandfather, living room or grandfather in the living room aren't attractive for other users to play.
- Our website is visited by children, so please accept our Terms of Service or place an inappropriate picture to private album.
- Give your picture an enticing name (not e.g. "pic 2564").
- For family photos you should use the private album.
- Choose the right amount of pieces. A picture with 300 pieces which are mostly sky are not attractive for other users.
- Use less pieces for puzzles attractive for children.
- Don't forget to setup tags, other people will find your puzzles easier.
- It's better to use more tags than just one.
- architecture Spain Barcelona
- animal Africa safari lion
- animal black cat
- art "Jackson Pollock" "No. 5"
- "New York" streat
- Always use the correct Tag corresponding with the content of the picture. We punish the scammer by blocking of the account.
- Quality is the order of the day. It's better to have one sharp image of your favorite actor than 50 fuzzy one.
Thank you and enjoy your puzzling.