Jigsaw Planet's products and services are provided by Tibo Software, s.r.o.. These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of Jigsaw Planet's website, products, and services ("Services"), and any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as "Content"). Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions. Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- You must be 13 years or older to use these Services.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Jigsaw Planet users.
- You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and your Content that you submit, post, and display on the Services.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Services or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services.
- You must not create or submit an unwanted message to any Jigsaw Planet users ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not create more accounts than are necessary.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Jigsaw Planet account. While Tibo Software prohibits such conduct and content on the Services, you understand and agree that Tibo Software cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its Services and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Services at your own risk.
ContentYou are not permitted to create and share Content which includes or has links to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Gambling or casino-related advertisements
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer or other goods
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
Content which includes or has links to the above points will be marked as unshareable and will be hidden for other users and you will be able to use it only in your private albums.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms, we will notify you. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine at our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms.
- The Services make it possible to embed some content on the users, or other, external websites, this use is accepted (and even encouraged!).
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- We reserve the right to remove content from any account, if the account has not been used for more than 12 months.
- We reserve the right to remove anonymous puzzles, which have not been used for more than 6 months.
By submitting any content to us ("Submission"), you hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, on all websites of the Services, anywhere in the world for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the Services.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Tibo Software is under no obligation to use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time at Tibo Software's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload or input the Submission.
Tibo Software respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Your report should be sent by contact form.Effective: October 2, 2020