Culham station was opened on 12th June 1844 and the Old Ticket Office is all that remains of the original station buildings. It is the only survivor of Brunel's Tudor Revival design. It was saved when given Grade II* listing by English Heritage on 20th May 1975 shortly after closing to the public. Since early 2014 the building has been occupied by Entikera Ltd. trading online as ''


culham (26)
brunel (7)
steam (7)
ticket office (7)
gwr (6)
clun castle (4)
engine (3)
postcard (3)
61264 (2)
culham station (2)