- Update your browser.
- Try to disable all extensions in your browser:
- Chrome: disable extensions in the Chrome menu->More tools->Extensions
- Internet Explorer: to disable all add-ons temporarily, run the browser by:
Windows Start button->All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Internet Explorer (No Add-ons)
- Firefox: disable extensions in the Firefox menu->Add-ons->Extensions
- Safari: see this article
If you have still the problem:
- Go to the problematic web page.
- Open a console:
- Internet Explorer: Tools->Developers tools (or press F12)
- Firefox: Firefox menu->Web developer->Web console (or press Ctrl+Shift+K)
- Reload the problematic web page.
- Do it, what causes your problem (e.g. if moving pieces does not work, then attempt to move a piece).
- And send us copy of the screen (screenshot) or copy of the console.
I have played a puzzle and I have completed it as far as possible (99%) because there was one piece missing. Is it possible?
The piece is certainly there but it can be overlapped by the image preview window or other pieces of the puzzle. Try to look under these objects by mouse dragging.
It is called "menu trigger" and it is used to access some operations with puzzles such as playing, sharing, moving, deleting, changing properties of your private of public puzzles... Some operations can be done only if you are author or signed in.
Focus on the right top corner of the puzzle preview and select Properties in the context menu. You can change the number of pieces, shapes, rotation etc. But you are not allowed to change this setting on the puzzles which was created by other users, you can change just your own public or private puzzles.
If you want to delete your puzzle, focus on the right top corner of the puzzle preview (there is a small square) and select Delete.
What is the difference between private and public puzzles and how can I move some of my public puzzles to my private?
Your private puzzles are not available to other users. These puzzles can be seen and played only by you. While public puzzles are available for everyone and are displayed in the Explore. Every public puzzle can be shared on Facebook, Twitter or embedded on websites.
To move your public puzzle, focus on the menu trigger, choose Move and select a private album. If you do not have any private album, you can create it on the Мои пъзели page.
Yes, you can. When you know their username, visit www.jigsawplanet.com/USERNAME to show all their public puzzles (e.g. if the user has username John, you should visit www.jigsawplanet.com/John). Or you can focus on the small "head" under the image. You will see all the user's public puzzles.
Such a picture is inconsistent with Общи условия and it is not possible to share it. It is visible only to you and can be used only for your private purposes. It is not displayed to other users.
- Grayed out puzzle: it is not visible for other users. Copy it to a private album and the grayness will disappear.
- Grayed out profile photo: the photo is not visible for other users as well. Please replace it.
- Grayed out cover albums: others will not see it, set up a new cover photo at your album.
The puzzle contains randomly rotated pieces, it is more difficult. Read the Game Help to find out how to rotate pieces.
Yes, use the puzzle context menu->Play As->Custom...
Also you can modify address of a play page, add the following name/value pair(s) to the address:
|rotation||0 or 1|
|pieces||4..300, nearest possible value is used|
|savegame||0 (do not save/load a game) or 1 (save/load a game), use this pair, if you need to avoid saving/loading of an unfinished game, e.g. it is useful for teaching, if students share one computer.|
An example: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=18169d6d064f&shape=0&rotation=1&pieces=24
- Go to profile page of this user (www.jigsawplanet.com/USERNAME).
- The Message button is under the picture of the user.
- Click the button.
- The dialog box to write the message will be shown.
- Write the message and click Send.
- You need to be signed in.
- Only new created puzzles can be include to the challenge.
- The content of the picture needs to be corresponding with the theme of the week, which you will be able to find out from our Facebook page.
- The puzzle needs to be tagged by the "POTW" tag. Of course, you can also use other tags for competition puzzles.
- Compliance with our "Tips for Creating the Perfect Puzzles" will increase your success for the win.
- Each user can enter as many puzzles as they want.
- The winner will be chosen by the Jigsaw Planet team according to our favourite and announced to our Facebook page.
Visit Jigsaw Planet at www.jigsawplanet.com, click the ad blocker button (you can find it on the right top corner of your browser) and select Don't run on this page (or Disable on this website / Disable on jigsawplanet.com, ...).
If you don't see the ad blocker button it may be hidden:
Chrome (older versions)
Type chrome://extensions in the address bar. Next to the ad blocker in the extensions list, click Show Button. (If you don't see this, you have a newer version of Chrome. Keep reading.)
Chrome (newer versions)
Click the Chrome menu (the three stacked bars or dots in the upper right corner of the window). Right-click the ad blocker button and select Show in toolbar.
Click the More menu (...) and select Extensions. Point to the ad blocker in the list of extensions and click the gear icon that appears. Under Show button next to the address bar, click Off to toggle the setting to On.
In the menu bar, click View and select Customize Toolbar. Drag the ad blocker button to the toolbar.
Type opera://extensions in the address bar. Under the ad blocker in the extensions list, untick Hide from toolbar.
Click on the firefox menu and select Add-ons. Go to the Extensions and find the ad blocker (Adblock Plus). On the right side click on Options and there tick Show in Toolbar
If you have any suggestions, complaints or questions, contact us.