Jigsaw Planet respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us via our contact form and provide us the following Notice:
- Identify the material on the Jigsaw Planet site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
Please also note that the information provided in the Notice may be:
- Forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content;
- Published on the Jigsaw Planet site in place of disabled content.
Don't make false claims!