These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of the services and Jigsaw Planet's websites (the "Services"), and any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as "Content"). Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Jigsaw Planet users.
- You may not use the jigsawplanet.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the jigsawplanet.com service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack jigsawplanet.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with jigsawplanet.com.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Jigsaw Planet members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Jigsaw Planet, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not create more accounts than are necessary.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Jigsaw Planet account. While jigsawplanet.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Tibo Software cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the jigsawplanet.com service at your own risk.
ContentYou are not permitted to create and share content (image or text) which include or link to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer or other goods
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the jigsawplanet.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The Jigsaw Planet service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Jigsaw Planet to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on jigsawplanet.com must provide a link back to jigsawplanet.com.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- We reserve the right to remove contents from any account, if the account has not been used for more than 12 months.
- We reserve the right to remove anonymous puzzles, which have not been used for more than 6 months.
By submitting any content to us, you hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world for any purpose.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. jigsawplanet.com is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time at jigsawplanet.com's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Jigsaw Planet respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Your report should be sent by contact form.Effective: October 23, 2012